Doc Childre, founder of HeartMath, a leading stress research institute, and the inventor of the emWave
biofeedback device that I use in the clinic has written a free booklet “De-Stress Kit for the Changing Times.” It provides simple practices to help one manage stress during periods of challenge and uncertainty. Doc asked me to share it with you.
“This booklet applies to anyone who is experiencing extra stress due to the cascading effects of the financial meltdown, natural disasters, the ongoing wars, or for any reason through these rapidly changing times…”
- Communicate and interact with others.
- Re-opening the heart feeling.
- Practice appreciation and gratitude.
- Decrease drama.
- Manage your reactions to the news.
- Prayer or meditation.
- Heart-focused breathing to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Reduce comparing now with the way it was.
- Reducing Fear.
- Engage with your family.
- Don’t blame yourself.
- Write a letter from your heart to yourself.
De-Stress Kit for the Changing Times is a 15 page PDF file and may be downloaded here: